Time is Money... I don't have time

MONEY + TIME --------------------------------------------


Time is Money... I don't have time ----------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS + RESPONSIBILITY 


- Havana International 3+ 

With H.I.3 I have to make time for different persons & groups while I do not often have time for other persons & groups in different countries 

- Career 

With my complicated yet developing public international career that unfolded since 1990's-2000's internationally & earned status through portfolio development, experience plus credentials I also have different persons & groups I have to make time for & others I do not have the time to fit into my schedule 


A DEVIDE ----------------------------------------------------

This creates a devide between what I am doing, want to do, can do & how I have to make time legally & privately then what I want to experience 


My daily schedule ----------------------------------------

Specifics versus adding what I want & restrictions due to H.I.3 especially between 2012-2023 more so than between 1980's-2011


DOCUMENTARIES ----------------------------------------

The Problem With America’s Next Megacity

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcjNCYn9vxw

Why a Billionaire is Building a $400BN City in the US Desert

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zzbv3t-C_Q


--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Sydney Bennett. Legal rep Karen Fellici


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H.I.3 - Go to a Police Station

Illegal Edits - H.I.3

Introduction to the H.I.3 case