H.I.3 - Murder of Dr Sydney Bennett

STOPPING THE WIRELESS KILLINGS

September 5, 2023 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

H.I.3 The Murder of Sydney Bennett international criminal case 

The killings of Dr Carly K.S Bennett & Dr Sydney N Bennett 

Efforts taken between 1980's-1999, 2000-2011 & again between 2012-2023

This has been a non-stop 24 hour effort between 2012-2023 after prior efforts taken against the responsible Neurological Technology labs operating against Rue Cypress Montreal - Neurological Technology labs 

H.I.3 is the official murder case of Jordan Bennett of PWC Canada's sibling Nice Bennett 


Jordan Bennett - PWC Canada, Partner 

https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/contacts/j/jordan-bennett.html

H.I.3 - Murder of Dr Sydney Bennett 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

PT Group

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H.I.3 - Go to a Police Station

Illegal Edits - H.I.3

Introduction to the H.I.3 case